The timing and spacing project was my first ever animation. At first, I found it tricky to understand the different speeds you could animate the ball to get a certain appearance of the ball's movement. Doing this project allowed my to understand the basic functions of Harmony and how to use it as an animating platform.
This one was fun to make with inputting the audio from the movie Clueless and animate Cher saying her iconic line. I tried to use cheek lines to help accent when the mouth was moving wider on words.
Head turn was challenging to try and get the head to not look like it was floating from the neck. I think if I had added more hair to the back it would've helping keep the head onto the neck. I tried to create a downward arch with the motion of the head.
Comments
Post a Comment